If you are spending more than €200, we recommend our UPS EXPRESS’ option – this is guaranteed and insured which will get your goods safely to you as quickly as possible. If anything is damaged or broken before it gets to you, this service provides financial compensation.
When your order is received and paid for before 12:00 (CET), we can pack it and dispatch it on a ‘same day’ basis. If you miss this cut-off point, then we cannot guarantee that your order will be despatched the same day, but we will do our best. No orders are shipped on Saturday or Sunday or on bank holidays.
- Cost €4.99
- No tracking is available with this service
- Delivery is NOT guaranteed
- EU orders take 2-4 working days to arrive
- Non-EU orders take an average of 7 working days to arrive
- No insurance, No Re-ship
Post.NL Track & Trace (Netherlands only)
- Cost €4.49
- Fully tracked
- Proof of posting
- 99% of orders arrive the next working day
Post.NL Tracked (Selected Countries Only)
- Cost €24.99
- Trackable service
- Covers, Australia, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Canada, (France, Italy €13.99)
- Packages take average of 5-7 working day
- Shipped on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Cost €17.99
- All countries in the E.U. covered
- Packages take 2-4 working days on average
- Fully tracked service
- Our most popular choice for orders within the European Union
- 1 free re-ship available if undelivered (excluding Sweden, Italy, Ireland & France) (also excluding reasons to do with customs)
- Cost €34.99
- ‘Next Day’ for most EU destinations and 2-4 days to most worldwide destinations
- Fully tracked
- Signature upon delivery
- 1 free re-ship available if undelivered (excluding reasons to do with customs) (not Italy or France)
- Cost €45.00
- The same as UPS Express but will be re-shipped up to two times if undelivered (excluding reasons to do with customs)
- Available only to EU countries
General Shipping Information
To guarantee your order is shipped the same day you must have placed and paid the order before 12:00 (CET) – We may still get your order shipped up to 13:00 (CET) as this is the daily cut-off time for all services, but this is not a guarantee.
As per official information from Post.NL and UPS, most services should arrive within 2 working days to most countries in the EU. This timeframe is subject to change over Christmas, Easter and peak shopping periods, and we take no responsibility for delays caused by extreme weather conditions or global pandemics. The only way to guarantee a speedy delivery is to choose a ‘Guaranteed next day delivery’ service.
If a tracking number is available for your order, this will usually be sent to you via your order completion email and a tracking link provided in the order list area of your ‘My Account’ on our website. Tracking numbers are usually updated around 17:00 CET once all the days orders have been dispatched.
Re-shipping of lost orders
At least one single re-ship of orders is available (except for customers in Sweden ), provided that you have chosen a tracked or insured option (excl. the post.nl tracked option). We make no exceptions to this rule, and so it is vital that you choose a tracked method of shipping if you want full peace of mind. We will re-ship your order after 14 working days for EU detsinations and after 28 working days for all other detsinations. The exception to this is when the tracking information shows the package in a ‘customs’ type status. In that case we will not re-ship your order.
Customs and labelling information
It is ultimately your own responsibility to do any applicable research to find out whether or not your intended chemicals will successfully pass through customs in your country – quite simply you need to have a clear idea of your nation’s designation about what is acceptable and unacceptable. A chemical’s ‘legal’ status does not always mean that it will be allowed by customs to enter your country, and this is why you must find out this vital information before ordering. We make this information clear in this section of our website because if there are any issues with customs and the package is seized, we do not offer a re-ship or a refund – once again there are no exceptions to this rule.
If you have any questions or special requests relating to shipping your order, please Email us and one of our agents will reply to you as soon as possible – it’s always worth asking us if there is anything in particular you have in mind.